Friday, September 7, 2012

Something About Me :)

Hey everyone, my name is Laquaramyshia Bonds, but I just go by Myshia. Im from Oxford, Al , and I graduated from Oxford High School. During high school I spent most of my time playing basketball, or being out with friends. Im originally from Magnolia, Mississippi, and I moved to Alabama when I was about six or seven. I have four brothers and im the second oldest. Graduating high school was a huge accomplishment to me because i knew it would make my mother proud. My hobbies include shopping and texting. I believe I have the worst road rage on the face of this Earth, so I would advise people to just stay out of my way. I chose to go to Jacksonville State because of the excellent nursing program. I plan on majoring in Nursing, and becoming a Neonatal nurse. Working with childern is really a passion of mine. I am really loving JSU so far, and plan on continuing my mission to finish college successfully.

2 comments:

  1. Being a neonatal nurse is one thing I want to do when I come back to school to complete a Nursing degree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is really cool that you want to care for kids; just think about them while you do all that work for grad school.

    ReplyDelete